Voting

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

China-free update

So I checkout out my purchases from Costco the other day and I didnt buy anything made in China! I was a little worried about my laundry detergent but it is Costco brand and all of that stuff is made in the USA!! Yeah! I was also fur sure worried about Maggie's new Easter dress I picked up there as well. It was made in Vietnam. I havent bought anything else except gas since then and I am sure that I am safe with that. SO we are off to a good start!
Gotta run- need to pick up Alexander from preschool and get to work!
Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

The Iowa Ross Family said...

Sorry this isn't a comment about going China Free. Just wanted to let you know that I made a pair of those cloth booties you had posted here. I think they are so cute. I should try and get you a picture. Have you made a pair? Loved the idea