Voting

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Missing me yet?

It has been almost a week since my last entry! It has been pretty busy around here. Plus, the baby has an ear infection so the lack of sleep has left me weary and less than ambitious. I am totally lovin' being home with my little ones this week, though. The weather is getting warmer and we are able to get outside and play, and I am finally getting caught up on the laundry. There are things to be thankful for!
Hopefully I will get some pictures (or even a video) posted tomorrow. Until then, I hope everyone is having a good start of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori,
I have been missing ya! Glad to know that all is good. Looking forward to some video of Andrew and the yummy cereal episode! Talked to Abbie yesterday, I told her about the blogs. We have to get her connected! Did you see the pictures in the paper of Adam! Crazy kid! Well take care and keep on blogging
Allie