Voting

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Gifts



This is my kitchen window facing the backyard. All of these wonderful plants (except for the geranium which was given out at church on Sunday) were given to me by my wonderful children! They keep coming home from school with more plants! I especially like the one that Alexander brought me today. It is the second one from the right- the grass- note the face stickers on the cup it is planted in (You may have to click on the picture to make it bigger). It's way too cute! I love having plants in the window.

Speaking of plants, it is about planting season here! This is a very exciting time of the year for me. Getting the plants in the ground and seeing them grow is so satisfying! The hard work reaps so many rewards. What a great analogy for this life on Earth. Have a great day!

1 comment:

dubby said...

I don't like planting things, but my friend plants my flowers and I fix her computer. Good deal for both of us.