Voting

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Painting Day

I thought it would be nice to get my living room painted while the kids were away on their little vacation. Lucky for me, Erix was able to do it today! He did an awesome job and Andrew and I were lucky enough to hang out with Sarah and Amulek while Erix painted! I am really psyched about the new look of my living room! It seems to have really changed it, although I dont have anything on the walls. It was nice to get the drapes down and de-dust mited and everything dusted.
Here are some picts of our visit:


I see you, Mom!



Amulek playing with Sephie.


I just can't seem to reach.....

This evening I hosted a girls night out for a bunch of us! It was a lot of fun! Everyone brought something to eat and Shawna brought a cake (for Sarah's belated birthday) and we watched 27 Dresses which is definitely a girly flick. A big THANKS goes out to all of the men for watching their kids tonight. We definitely needed that!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

A girls night out sounds so nice. Oh if only!!

How are you liking your camera?

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa-The girls night out was long in coming and so much fun! I am totally diggin' my camera but probably need to take a class to figure it all out. Right now basically all I know is to use the no-flash setting. I love snapping pictures just for the sound effect! I have A LOT to learn- I love your blog and am learning quite a bit just from your tips and links!

Jen said...

I had fun, I need to get away more often, though I afraid that I might get lured into your twilight coven, that you got going on with the other women, notice, I am the only one who hasn't read it... I think your home was lovely, and clean too.

Unknown said...

Jen you really should read it- I think you would love it! I am glad that you came over the other night! You are welcome anytime!
BTW- my house was only clean because my oldest two were away...