Voting

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Andrew!

My baby is one! What a special day.

Before supper...
Bring it on!



Cupcake time!




After supper and cupcake time:
Happiness is a sugar rush!



FAVORITE word: "MAmA" and "ByeBYe"

Best TRICK: "Mmmmmmmmm" Kiss- I think Mommy VOTEd for this one!

BeST feature: My big, BRowN EYES

Favorite NAUGHTY trick: Throwing things off HIGH places- like the HIgh chaIR and grOCerY cart.

SeCOND favorite NauGHty Trick: Playing the Organ at CHurch- doesn't anyONe get that I'M a ToTal prodigy?

MoST favorite FOOD: Today it was LASAGNA

wHat MakeS me CRY: Fear of NoT beinG WITH my MommY!

What MAKEs me LAUGH: AleXAndeR and MaGgIE being SiLLy, or SOmeonE Else laughing- IT's ContaGious Ya KNow!

WHAT wakes me UP at NIGHT: My Blooming TEETH and my cold- someTIMES I just Miss My MOMMY.

Where I'm TICKish: Under my ARMS and around My RIBS!

FaVORITE TOY: MatchBox cars- I espECIALLy like AlexANDer's CARS ones.

How I GET Where I'm GOING: MostLY by Crawling, but more FrequentlY BY WALKing!

MoMMY's FAVORITE BRAG on ME: "BEST, SWEETest Baby in the WHole Wide WOrld!"
I love you, Andrew!





3 comments:

Jen said...

That is soooo sweet!

The Iowa Ross Family said...

Happy Birthday Alexander!! Hope you really liked your cake!

dubby said...

Yup, he is the sweetest.