Voting

Monday, September 15, 2008

Just some picts

I dont have anything really profound to say. I saw some cool blogs today. This one is really funny- you have to check it out!!! Well, this one is really funny, too, so if you didnt see SNL Saturday night, it's a recap!
Thought I would post some picts I took yesterday of the kids. I was being completely eaten alive by mosquitos at the time or I may have been more patient to get better poses. The kids are getting so used to being photographed that they just "do their thing"!






I cant believe my baby will be 1 so soon!
He's just the yummiest littl guy!


Maggie definitely shows her personality in pictures!
I love this one!



Posing by the apple tree at my parent's house.



The very first picture usually gets the best smile!

4 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Your children are very beautiful. Nice pics.

Shawna said...

Your kids are so cute! The time does fly. I know you are enjoying them, they are such good kids!

dubby said...

Delightful as always

Lisa said...

Great photos and beautiful subjects to photograph.;-)

I get all sentimental when kids have birthdays or even grow out of a pair of shoes. What will all of us sappy moms do when our kids get married??!!