Voting

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Judy Reunion

My grandfather's (Pappaw Judy) reunion was Saturday! We had a great time at my great Uncle Gail's cabin and pavilion in Smith Creek, WV. It did rain a little bit but not enough to ruin the activities. We still had the egg toss and other activities. One thing about those Judys: they like to laugh and always have a good time together!

I am sad to say that I didnt get a lot of pictures taken but here are some of the ones I did!


Pappaw Judy and our family present



Pappaw his the oldest living of his siblings.



The siblings and their spouses



Audrey and Maggie at Jennie's. Audrey was showing Audrey her portable playstation.

On another note, if you are interested in BPA and phthalate free products for you or your babies, check out this website, www.safemama.com. On the left hand side, there are "cheatsheets" for toxin-free products. The website itself is just such a wealth of information. You can read about why certain plastics are bad for you and what happens in the body years down the road when exposure is high. In fact, you can read about all sorts of things. If you want to keep your kids safer from environmental toxins, it's a great website.

1 comment:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Nice pictures. The older I get, the more I value pictures of the family reunions.