Voting

Monday, July 28, 2008

Pictures

I really wish I could be posting my card club cards but, since I havent even started them, I guess that wont be anytime soon. Tonight my goal is to get one set of the cards done. I only have until the first so I really need to get started!

Here are some pictures from the reunion yesterday. I didnt do too well as a photographer, trying to keep up with Andrew and everything. But I did get a couple cute ones:


Abbie with Andrew (she didnt know I got her, too!)




Trey looking all grown up



Emilie and Andrew (he was crying for me to take him)but had
actually been playing with Emilie for quite a while!




Maggie and Alexander (waiting for the porta potty to empty)




Abbie and Jackson (do they look alike or what?)

2 comments:

The Iowa Ross Family said...

Hey Lori,
thanks for posting some great pictures of my sister's. It was great to see and I miss not being able to see Abbie and her family. Emilie filled me in on all the news, I guess it was some weekend. But thanks again for posting the pictures, you're the greatest and I love your blog!!!

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Nice photos.