Voting

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bobs New Toy

I thought I might write a little about Bob's new toy since I had let everyone know about my computer decision woes. He just got a new 19 inch Mac laptop that is super sweet. This thing is NICE. I keep wishing that I had gotten the IMAC but I do really like my new Dell. Bob let Alexander play on his Mac and Alexander came upstairs and said, "Mommy, I dont like that computer! I cant play a single game on it!" So maybe it is childproof for the time being. Oh- they just named David Cook as the American Idol winner! I am sooo surprised! I totally thought that it would be Archuletta! Oh well. I like David Cook, too. I cant help but be a little disappointed. I am sure Archuletta will find fame and fortune with his awesome singing voice as well, though.
Anyway, back to the computer. I was allowed to play on it and did a bunch of really cool things. Macs are super cool. They have such neat programs for design geeks like me.
Hope you have a super night!

No comments: