Voting

Monday, May 19, 2008

Park Day



Maggie had a field trip to the park this morning with the Toddler Class from Covenant Preschool. We went to the "little park" At Gypsy Hill. It was sunny, but very windy and pretty chilly in the shade. I wore my winter hat!



We brought Andrew who had an awesome time on the swings! Maggie's friend, Emma liked to push him and I think that he liked her pushing him! He was all smiles!



Maggie said she had a "really, really, really good time!"




The Moms of the kids in Maggie's class are all very cool and we had a good time "hanging out" together at the park today. We got home a little after 11am and Andrew got a quick nap before we had to wake him to go pick up Alexander from school. I dont know what if Andrew wasn't as sweet and laid back as he is. I do know that I am truly blessed to have him though. He just goes with the flow.

Alexander got to ride the school bus today in preparation for kindergarten next year.
I was a little hesitant to let him. I am not a big fan of school buses. He really enjoyed it, though. Plus, he found out that his friend, Billy is going to school with him next year! Only 4 more days of school for Alexander- one for Maggie! Summer is coming!

No comments: