Voting

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My baby is 9 months!

Andrew turned 9 months old yesterday! I just feel like he is growing up before my eyes. It is sad in a way and exciting in another. He is so thrilled with all the new tricks he can do now. He will get up on all fours and try to decide what to do next. He can do the army crawl and then roll to wherever he wants to go. He can definitely get around. Unfortunately he eats everything on the floor or in his path, so we have to continuously monitor his actions. I kept warning the older kids about leaving their markers and crayons all over the place, but Andrew got a hold of one and wrote all over the carpet the other day. Luckily they were washable ( I buy nothing but)! I think that I have one very curious little boy! I have to say the other two weren't like that. They never got into anything much. Am I due?


Andrew has to be the sweetest little thing. Whenever I pick him up I get all kinds of hugs and kisses. He just smiles that toothless smile and giggles! He is so happy! This is such a fun time! I just wish I could enjoy every little moment, soak it all up, and never forget it.


1 comment:

dubby said...

I, for one, am jealous, and always happy to kidnap on Sundays.