Voting

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday

Okay, I not really playing hooky from church. Andrew woke up late and I didnt get to feed him, plus he was up a lot last night and nap time just happens to be in prime church hours, so I just brought him home to feed him and let him take a nap. So far so good.

WOW! I had forgotten what it was like to get everyone ready for church by myself (Bob is gone for the rest of the summer)! It's terrible! I end up not being the type of mom I would like to be, especially on Sunday morning. ugh. I was so tired this morning since I was up with Andrew a bunch, and I have to say, up late because a friend of mine invited me to her facebook site and so I had to join, got interested, and so on. I could stay on the computer forever!!!! When I was a computer design student at JMU, I would sit in front on the computer in the computer lab for 8 hours straight. It was crazy and I loved it!

Anyway, I am going to have to get up earlier on Sunday morning. We did make it to church early enough for me to play prelude! That was one miracle I didnt see coming this morning!!! And Alexander was so sweet as the reverence child. Maggie tried her best but her loud, incessant crying was not helping the reverence before Sacrament meeting, so I had her sit down. Bless her little pea-pickin heart. I have to say she looked especially cute this morning in her new little dress Samantha, next door, gave her. I was frantically looking for the bloomers that went under it this morning, but alas, to no avail. I could just see her standing in the front of the church with her dress over her head, showing off her panties to the congregation. ACH! Didnt happen- she wasnt up there long enough.

So I am here at home, it is peacefully quite. A and M are still at church. Little A is here taking a much needed nap. Oh, by the way, I have great help at church with the kiddos. Just in case you were wondering how in the heck I play the organ with 3 little ones. Sister Fordham always makes herself available and I so appreciate it! Since I know she reads this blog, THANK YOU! Oh and I also have eyes in the back of my head, so that helps.

Sister Fordham (Dubby is her blog name- oooh am I giving out secrets?) also told me today and you are able to take that shredded dollar bill to the bank and they will give you another intact one for it! Yippee for Maggie that her shredded bill is replaceable and yippee for me that I dont have to replace it myself! If you dont know what I am talking about, read the previous entry.

Maybe I will post some pictures later. I have to go back to church for choir practice. I think that I have decided that I need 10 hands and an extra body- I have to be director and piano player for the choir. If you feel sorry for me or just like to play the piano, let me know, and you can be our new choir accompianist! We have such talented people in the branch, just not many piano players. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

2 comments:

dubby said...

Thanks for what I think they call the shout out? Anyway, I can take the women in the other room and one finger our parts while you do the mens, but I am strictly a one finger piano kind of gal. With flutes, you only play one note at a time.

Unknown said...

Cute picture Dubby- Thanks for being willing to help and also for probably missing your hubby at the airport in order to stay for choir!!!! You're the best!