Voting

Monday, June 23, 2008

Recipe Monday

I had some um, let me just say, very ripe bananas sitting beside my onions (did you know that onions give off some chemical that makes your fruit ripen really fast?) and decided to use them. I found this awesome recipe on All Recipes. com. It had like 3000 comments and the majority were good so I tried it! I have to say it is one of the best banana bread recipes I have tried.



I made a few alterations to the recipe. I made cupcakes (12) instead of a loaf and added a couple shakes of cinnamon and a few drops of vanilla (I'm not much of a measurer). I baked them at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. They are super yummy! Oh- and I finally figured out the macro setting on my camera! Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have some almost black bananas that would be PERFECT for this!

Thanks for the idea.;-)